About Me

My photo
I’m a diy, penny pinchin’, first time home owner, wife to my amazing helper of a husband, one sweet little type 1 diabetic daughter and one smart creative little boy(or should I say young man!). There isn’t a thing I won’t buy if I think I can make it myself. So I hope you enjoy my attempt to save a little money and share my attempts to make our house a home.

Shop adore:made

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sneak peak ;O Kids Bathroom

A few more finishing touches need to be made but really just a few so far I <3 it!!!!

Once a funky gold mirror - now my true coral love!
The before picture is still stuck in jpeg land :D but imagine large contractor mirror and pukish colored walls that about sums it up :O when it's all done I will be sure to provide a before so you can appreciate how refreshing the after is! Happy Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment