About Me

My photo
I’m a diy, penny pinchin’, first time home owner, wife to my amazing helper of a husband, one sweet little type 1 diabetic daughter and one smart creative little boy(or should I say young man!). There isn’t a thing I won’t buy if I think I can make it myself. So I hope you enjoy my attempt to save a little money and share my attempts to make our house a home.

Shop adore:made

Monday, January 16, 2012

Yarn Wreath Inspiration

That Morris Family

 One of my favorite crafts is making these gorgeous yarn wreaths and I really think ANYONE can do it so instead of telling you how(because there are a million tutorials) I thought I would just leave you with a tid bit of advice and a little inspiration. Tidbit tip number 1 buy your wreath with a coupon(Joann's or Micheal's) they aren't much but every penny counts, Tidbit tip number 2 NOW is the time to stock up on trimmings, those "berry" stems are on super clearance after the holidays. You too can make one of these for super duper cheap I would say FIVE bucks (assuming you own a hot glue gun;). Enjoy and linking a tutorial very similar to my process.
That Morris Family



PS: That's all for now headed, to the Mother Ship tomorrow......IKEA! Hoping to find good stuff!









No comments:

Post a Comment