About Me

My photo
I’m a diy, penny pinchin’, first time home owner, wife to my amazing helper of a husband, one sweet little type 1 diabetic daughter and one smart creative little boy(or should I say young man!). There isn’t a thing I won’t buy if I think I can make it myself. So I hope you enjoy my attempt to save a little money and share my attempts to make our house a home.

Shop adore:made

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Yay! It's finally here!


Sew with Rachel
Learn To Sew Class 1

Learn to Sew teaches everything you need to know to get you started sewing and confident with your abilities! Students will learn machine basics, practice various stitches and complete an envelope throw pillow cover. We'll discuss sewing tools and fabrics. *Students will provide their own machines accompanied by their manuals (If you have one). Machines MUST be in good working order. *I have 2 machines available first come first serve via registration.
 Learn to Sew: Students will learn sewing machine basics, including bobbin winding, threading the machine, and how to operate the machine.Basic sewing tools will be discussed as well practicing a few basic stitches Each student will complete an envelope throw pillow by the end of class.

**Materials purchased for class use at Hancock Fabric are eligible for a 10% discount! **
**Only for classes held at Hancock Fabrics**

Materials:  
·        3/4 yard of 45” wide fabric Cotton or home dec (pre-washed preferred)
·        Scrap fabric (for practicing stitches)
·        Matching all-purpose thread
·        16” x 16” OR 18x18 pillow form
·        Empty bobbin
·        Universal machine needle



2 1/2 Hour Session $35.00
 to Register/Questions Please Contact Rachel @
Visit me @ http://www.facebook.com/SewWithRachel.


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment