About Me

My photo
I’m a diy, penny pinchin’, first time home owner, wife to my amazing helper of a husband, one sweet little type 1 diabetic daughter and one smart creative little boy(or should I say young man!). There isn’t a thing I won’t buy if I think I can make it myself. So I hope you enjoy my attempt to save a little money and share my attempts to make our house a home.

Shop adore:made

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Introducing.......adore!!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/adoremade
I have operated under For The Love Boutique for what feels like forever!!! The name was cute and worked for the time being but it was too long and I wanted to move on.....and if you operate on etsy in any fashion you know almost every word humanly possible is already taken so it has taken me a couple months to come up with something that worked for me....technically its adoremade, with that being said, it's becuase I adore all things hand made!!! So far I have one item listed!!! Many more items to come, a spring line for little girls and bow ties for boys and of course yarn wreaths  and headbands - my little lady LOVES headbands! Starting out simple for now...phew.....it's done, up and going I am soooo excited to see where adore takes me!

adore \a-'dor\ verb: to be very fond of, to like very much

first item listed???.......check it out @  http://www.etsy.com/listing/93531658/hand-stamped-vintage-brass-charm

SPECIAL New shop promo coupon!! Free Shipping Code: ADORENEW
www.adoremade.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment