About Me

My photo
I’m a diy, penny pinchin’, first time home owner, wife to my amazing helper of a husband, one sweet little type 1 diabetic daughter and one smart creative little boy(or should I say young man!). There isn’t a thing I won’t buy if I think I can make it myself. So I hope you enjoy my attempt to save a little money and share my attempts to make our house a home.

Shop adore:made

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Love this Boy!!

Finally a little sewing for the boy and some super duper bribing for pictures but as you can see he did enjoy himself a little but to get him to commit is so hard.....Bow ties available @ www.adoremade.etsy.com (including the one pictured, soon). Working on a pattern too....stay tuned! Also working on MANUAL MODE practice makes perfect I suppose when it comes to DSLR cameras!!! What better way to celebrate a snowy day?!

Sunny loves to sneak up onto his bed ;)

So Studious

Rawk the Hawk

Look at those lips

Heart....melt......


Seriously no smiling ;)

Book Worm

www.adoremade.etsy.com

A boy and his dog....does it get any better??

See I told you! He really loves a camera all up in his face from his crazy momma!!

No comments:

Post a Comment