About Me

My photo
I’m a diy, penny pinchin’, first time home owner, wife to my amazing helper of a husband, one sweet little type 1 diabetic daughter and one smart creative little boy(or should I say young man!). There isn’t a thing I won’t buy if I think I can make it myself. So I hope you enjoy my attempt to save a little money and share my attempts to make our house a home.

Shop adore:made

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

manual mode

I recently dove into the world of manual mode on my Cannon Digital SLR Camera it's a challenge and a joy all at once! Here's a couple of images from today that I adore! My daughter had a little eye color and lip color editing just for giggles :) I'm not by any means a photographer but IF you can release yourself from auto modes I think the skies the limit!

Yep that's a drop o' droll on his chin!

Such a great little model face not too serious just right!

No comments:

Post a Comment